Clients will be able to open an account with us in person at our office at 25/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong. Please bring with you the following documents.
Individual or Joint Account
- Your ID card or any proof of identity documents.
- Recent (latest 3 months) address proof documents (such as utilities bills, bank statements)
- Income proof (if necessary)
- The Hong Kong Identity Card (for Hong Kong Permanent Resident) or passport (for non Hong Kong Permanent Resident) of principal shareholders/directors/authorized signatories/beneficial owners of the Company;
- The memorandum and articles of association of the Company and amending resolutions (if any);
- The Certificate of Incorporation of the Company;
- The Business Registration Certificate of the Company;
- The board minutes of the Company approving the opening of the account substantially in the form attached;
- Latest Annual Return;
- Latest Audited Financial Statements;
- Register of Directors (For Overseas Company);
- Register of Members (For Overseas Company)
Internet trading account normally needs 3 working days to setup. We will send you user name and login password via email.
If you have any question please contact us at (852) 3960 7827 within our office hour (Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30) or by email to email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer Service Hotline (852) 3960 7827 within office hours (Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30), and we will contact you shortly for account opening arrangement
Please complete this form online, our Customer Service Officer will contact you within three working days for account opening arrangement.
Account opening through internet
If you have a current account in any registered bank in Hong Kong, you may choose to open an account with us through internet.
Online Account opening procedures
- fill in the account opening request form
- submit online, then we will send you the account opening documents
- the account opening documents includes:
- a risk disclosure statement,
- a trading terms,
- a client information statement, and
- a customer agreement.
- Please complete the customer agreement, and mail in a signed customer agreement together with a copy of your identity card or passport for verification of their signature and identity. Please also include a cheque drawn in your name on an account with a bank registered with the HKMA in Hong Kong for an amount in Hong Kong dollars not less than HK$10,000 with your signature on such cheque is same as the one appear on the account opening documents. The fund, when cleared, will represent the client’s initial deposit.